The University of Liverpool is awarding a range of generous Management School scholarships and study awards. These scholarships are available to help cover the cost of MBA tuition fees for those planning to join in September 2018.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing MBA programme.
Eligible Nationalities: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Professional Experience: MBA Candidates are normally expected to have a minimum of 2–3 years of substantive managerial experience in the private or public sector.
- Qualifications: Candidates will normally be expected to hold a 2:1 Honours degree (which may be in any discipline) from a UK university, or an equivalent professional qualification from a similar non-UK institution. Non-graduates who possess extensive professional experience are encouraged to apply.
- GMAT Score: A GMAT score is not a mandatory requirement; however, University encourage candidates who have undertaken the examination to submit their scores for consideration alongside other criteria during the admissions process.
Method of Application: Applying online for a postgraduate degree is a fast and easy way to provide all the information admissions staff need in order to consider your application. In addition to the information required on the application form, you will need to attach copies of the following documents to your application (whether online or offline):
- School or college transcripts/certificates
- University transcripts
- Degree certificates
- English language certificates (EU/International applicants only)
- Personal statement
- Research proposal (for MPhil applicants only)
Scholarship Application Deadline: Early programme applications are advised as awards will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.