The University of the Arts London is offering Fung Scholarships for EU and International students from participating institutions. These scholarships are open to study full-time undergraduate courses commencing in September 2018.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time BA programme.
Eligible Nationalities: EU or International students are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria: The Fung Scholarships are available to nominated EU or International students from the following participating institutions: Aalto University School of Arts, Design and Architecture, Seoul National University, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Tokyo University of the Arts, Tsinghua University, Academy of Arts & Design and Berlin University of the Arts.
To be eligible for The Fung Scholarships, students must be accepted to study for two terms on any of the following full-time courses at University of the Arts London, commencing September 2018.
Method of Application:
In addition to the online application form, you will need to send the following supplementary material:
- For theory-based courses, please provide three essays/written project of what you consider to be your best work for the selection panel to review and send via Dropbox to email@example.com with an introductory page of no more than 500 words explaining your work, methodology and inspiration.
- For image-based courses, please provide an electronic portfolio sent via Dropbox to firstname.lastname@example.org containing 1 PDF document, which should be an example of what you consider to be your best work for the selection panel to review, and must include:
Title page with your name and course title.
Introductory page of no more than 500 words explaining your work.
Up to 15 pages of images with each page numbered and clearly labelled showing the date of production and, if relevant, title, size and materials used in the original piece. Please ensure you compress your file. Large files might not upload properly.
- A copy of the transcript.
- A letter of support from a relevant faculty member in your institution.
- A copy of passport page.
- A passport sized image.
- Evidence of your IELTS score or equivalent. Please note that the BA Fashion Communication course at Central Saint Martins requires 6.5 IELTS score and a minimum of 5.5 in all test areas
Applications must be made online. You will need to fill in an online application.
Scholarship Application Deadline: April 27, 2018