The Federal Government has released a list of some of those who have allegedly looted the nation’s treasury.
The Minister of Information, Lai Mohammed, released the list during a press conference in Lagos on Friday.
Mohammed said the individuals include officials in the past government.
The names in the list revealed by the Federal Government include PDP chieftains who are currently being tried for corruption and financial crimes.
- PDP Chairman Uche Secondus.
- Former PDP Financial Secretary.
- Former National Publicity Secretary Olisah Metuh.
- Dr Raymond Dokpesi, Chairman of DAAR Communications.
- Former SSA to President Goodluck Jonathan, Dudafa Waripamo-Owei
- Former President Goodluck Jonathan’s Cousin Robert Azibaola
Releasing the names, the minister said the names are in response to the challenge of the PDP. He said
“The PDP has challenged us to name the looters under their watch. They said they did not loot the treasury. Well, I am sure they know that the treasury was looted dry under their watch. Yet they decided to grandstand. This shows the hollowness of their apology,”