The South China University of Technology is offering SCUT International Scholarship. Selected students will receive a full or partial exemption from tuition and registration fees for the normal duration of the degree.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programs, master programs and doctoral programme.
Eligible Countries: International students can apply for these scholarships.
Method of Application:
Applicants must be non-Chinese national and be in good health.
Education background and age limit:
Applicants studying to earn a Bachelor’s degree must have high school diploma and be under the age of 30.
Applicants studying to earn a Master’s degree must have a Bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
Applicants studying to earn a Doctorate degree must have a Master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
The applicants must first apply on the website: http://www.scut.edu.cn/apply, fill the application form online and upload the following documents:
- Passport copy (photo page);
- Highest diploma and transcripts;
- A study or research plan in Chinese or in English (postgraduate applicants only, no less than 500words);
- Two reference letters in Chinese or English from previous professors or associate professors (postgraduate applicants only);
- Foreigner “Physical Examination Form”, must be filled in English or Chinese.
Scholarship Application Deadline: April 30, 2018